OFEK Annual Member Retreat
(for OFEK Members only)
(for OFEK Members only)
19-20 January 2024
Leadership In Democracy
Experiential Conference using Group Relations Methodology in a New Framework. 17-20 December 2023 | Nachsholim
OFEK applies its unique approach in its various activities:
Group Relations Conferences
Designated for the public
- International Group Relations Conferences – since 1987 OFEK has held an international group relations conference in Israel, integrating the Tavistock approach, on a yearly basis. Members and staff are from Israel and other countries. The working language in these conferences is English.
- Israeli Group Relations Conferences – OFEK arranges periodically a Group Relations Conference intended for the Israeli public, in which the working language is Hebrew.
- Theme Conferences – these group relations conferences are dedicated to exploration of themes relevant to Israeli society.
The following conferences have taken place thus far:
- Sexual Violence and Abuse in Family and in Society
- Role and Fantasy on the Road
- Jewish Identity, Belonging and Leadership – Israel and the Diaspora
- Dilemmas in the Public Health Care System – on Role, Responsibility and Authority in an Era of Transformation
Open Study Days
on issues related to significant social processes
- How to Make Peace – Learning from the Experience of Others (February 2010)
- History of the Future – the Future of History (November 2007)
- The Violence Within Us (September 2005)
- What does a Man want in an Organization? What does a Woman Want in an Organization? (June 2004)
- Authority, Leadership and Gender – Conflict or Dialogue? (June 2003)
- Taking up Authority and Relinquishing Authority – Unconscious Processes in Organizations (June 2002)
Interventions in Organizations by invitation
OFEK offers a wide range of interventions designed for various aspects of organizational life:
- Conferences tailor-made for the organization’s needs.
- Interventions designed for groups and organizations interested in redefining tasks, goals and modes of operation in a rapidly changing environment; organization of work; quality of work; organizational development; and role analysis.
- Interventions focused on social conflicts.
OFEK’s approach is especially suitable for organizations looking for unique and creative ways of dealing with changing circumstances.
- Activities for OFEK members – annual general assembly, annual retreat, seminars, workshops, lectures.
- Publication of KAV OFEK, an annual journal for members.